Seville / Andalusia
The Andalusian coast stretches over more than 900 km (559 miles)! However, Spain’s southernmost province has a lot more to offer than sand: Andalusia is the home of Spain’s most beautiful locations, a veritable kaleidoscope of customs, and an impressive, highly diversified landscape.
Our participants will go to the Andalusian capital city of Seville, where they will be amazed by the beautiful Moorish architecture during a tour around the city.
Seville, the capital and heart of Andalusia, is a charming city with an abundance of possibilities and cultural attractions. As it is the centre of flamenco you will have the chance to visit a real show to see this fascinating dance up close!
We will go on a day trip to the university town of Granada. This city, with its incomparable historical buildings like the world famous Alhambra, is a real highlight of Andalusia!
No matter where in Andalusia you may stay, you will always notice something very special: the warm, welcoming atmosphere of this region.…and the blue sky is naturally guaranteed!
Possible cultural activities in Seville
- Seville sightseeing: visit to the most important monuments of the city: the world famous Cathedral and Alcazar (all historical remnants from the reign of the Moors), Plaza de España…
- Treasure hunt through the city
- Tapas tour
- Flamenco show
- Trip to the amazing city of Granada and its Arabic masterpiece: the Alhambra!!
- Visit to a bull ring
- Visit to the Roman ruins of Italica
- Boat trip on the river Guadalquivir
- Free time to enjoy this lively and beautiful city!!