What is included in the programme?
- Orientation meeting in Barcelona
- Accommodation with a host family, in a double room at half board (breakfast and dinner) in Barcelona, Madrid and Seville
- Airport transfers
- All travel costs, including the stopovers in Zaragoza and Cordoba
- All travel costs for the day trips: Figueres, Toledo, Granada, Italica
- Visits to the main historical and cultural attractions in each city
- Cultural and leisure activities that involve the use of Spanish
- Tour guide from Openmind, who accompanies the group during the whole journey
- Costs for one chaperone (accommodation with a host family, single room, half-board
Additional services if you book a Tour with Spanish course:
- Four daily Spanish lessons, including study material
- Free internet connection in the language school
- Student card
- Course diploma
What is not included in the programme?
- Lunch (by request)
- Personal costs
- Insurance: It is compulsory to obtain medical insurance, whether in Spain or in your country of origin. You can discuss the options with us. Travel and cancellation insurance are not compulsory, but they are recommended.
- Costs for public transport
- Telephone costs
Spanish Main Cities Tour (Barcelona and Madrid): 2.570 EUR
Spanish from North to South (Barcelona, Madrid and Seville): 2.790 EUR
Please note that the price increases during the peak season (June to August) and if you prefer accommadation in hotels.