Barcelona is a breathtaking city nestled between the sea and the mountains, a modern metropolis characterised by a rich history. The city has narrow alleys, extravagant boutiques, shopping streets, tempting tapas bars, and a wonderful climate that can be enjoyed at the beach or in the middle of the city. Thanks to Gaudi’s modernism, the Catalonian capital is marked by unique architecture.
During your stay you will get an extensive insight into the endless cultural and leisure attractions of this city. Our trips to the marvellous surroundings offer the possibility to enjoy the perfect geographical location of Barcelona
Students will find a vibrant city with a high quality of living, variety, and excitement. The following shows some of the activities that we offer during your free time. Here at Openmind we are flexible and adjust to the wishes and interests of the group, so as to provide you with an experience most suited to your needs.
An example of our standard programme in Barcelona
- Barcelona sightseeing tour (by foot, bus and bike!)
- Guided tour of the marvellous modernist houses: Casa Milà und Casa Batlló
- Visit to the world famous church La Sagrada Familia
- Visit to Park Güell
- Visit to the stadium of the FC Barcelona Football team: Camp Nou
- Treasure hunt through the city
- Tapas tour
- Cookery course
- Visit to the Picasso museum
- Visit to the Magic Fountain on Montjuïc
- Trip to the Dalí Museum in Figueras and the Costa Brava (lunch included)!
- ….and of course there will be time for shopping and having some delicious ice cream!